Gas Mixers & Valves

Combined Type Mixer and Valve

Round Faced Mixer and Valve

Johnson Mixers are specially designed of heavy cast iron with large easily adjustable air openings. They are used to supply the proper amount of air and gas to various types of atmospheric burners. These mixers are easily applied to burners as they slip over the end of the pipe and are held firmly in place with a set screw.

The mixers come in two basic types: Round Faced and Combined. When ordering, state type of gas; BTU per hour input or orifice size desired; also type and size of mixer required.

The heavy brass shut-off valves illustrated are designed especially to be used with Johnson mixers. These valves are also ideally suited for a wide variety of other gas burner applications. Shut-off valves available in 1/4″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ sizes.



Mixer Type

Pipe Size
Valve Connection
Round Faced
1,  1-1/4,  1-1/2
1/2 Male Pipe Thread
1/2,  3/4,  1,  1-1/4
1/4 Male Pipe Thread